- Honorary Chair: Ruqian Lu, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Chair: Dimitris Karagiannis, University of Vienna, Austria
|Yaxin Bi||Ulster University, UK||Christos Douligeris||University of Piraeus, Greece|
|Zhi Jin||Peking University, China||Claudiu Kifor||Sibiu University, Romania|
|Gang Li||Deakin University, Australia||Yoshiteru Nakamori||Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan|
|Jorg Siekmann||German Research Centre of Artificial Intelligence, Germany||Martin Wirsing||Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany|
|Hui Xiong||Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA||Bo Yang||Jilin University, China|
|Chengqi Zhang||University of Technology, Australia||Zili Zhang||Southwest University, China|
Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
University of Vienna, Austria
Yaxin BiUlster University, Belfast, UK
Christos DouligerisUniversity of Piraeus, Greece
Zhi JinPeking University, China
Claudiu KiforSibiu University, Romania
Gang LiDeakin University, Australia
Yoshiteru NakamoriJAIST, Japan
Jorg SiekmannGerman Research Centre of Artificial Intelligence, Germany
Martin WirsingLudwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany
Hui XiongThe State University of New Jersey, Rutgers, USA
Bo YangJilin University, China
Chengqi ZhangUniversity of Technology, Australia
Zili ZhangSouthwest University, China
The benefits for our sponsors:
- Their name and/or logo will appear in our advertising.
- Their name and logo will be published in the conference proceedings.
- The conference can include their product announcements (or free products if they like) in the registration package for each conference participant.
Depending on the amount of money they contribute, the following benefits are also possible.
- If space is available, they can possibly have a couple of posters at the conference venue, or staff a small table outside the conference meeting rooms for advertising their products.
- The conference may offer the opportunity to use a conference room during a special period for the sponsors to demonstrate their products or their current research/development projects.